Redesign Your Body



You need proven methods that will actually change the SHAPE of your body. THATʼS how youʼll reveal the lean, powerful, confident physique thatʼs just waiting to be uncovered.

Unlike those other crash programs, this isn't "fly by night." When you put these secrets of body “redesign” to work, you'll be building skills that last a lifetime.


Itʼs a step-by-step plan to change your workouts, diet and lifestyle. Itʼs a way to get back into the best shape of your life WITHOUT extreme dieting or training but quickly and permanently.


Click Here To Get Shapeshifter Body Redesign


The Shapeshifter program actually makes it EASIER for you to maintain your dream body. Because weʼre changing the composition of your physique. Your hormones will start working for you instead of against you. Your digestion will improve and youʼll absorb more nutrients, making you less hungry. And much more!





On December 14th, 2010, an Australian Mom dared to wear a bikini on a summer afternoon by the river with friends. She hadn’t done anything like that in years. But she’d been faithfully working on her Body Redesign. Would her friends notice? And what would they say? They noticed alright! They started calling her names… “skinny, brown and toned”. She was just 4 weeks into her new Body Redesign and she couldn’t be happier!


Regular exercise is an important part of effective weight loss. It helps to control your weight by using excess calories that otherwise would be stored as fat. Physical activity also helps prevent many diseases and improve your overall health.



Your weight is determined by the number of calories you eat each day minus what your body uses. Everything you eat contains calories and everything you do uses calories, including sleeping, breathing, and digesting food. Any physical activity in addition to what you normally do will burn those extra calories.


Balancing the number of calories you expend through exercise and physical activity with the calories you eat will help you achieve your desired weight. The key to successful weight loss and improved overall health is making physical activity a part of your daily routine.





Tuesday 19 July 2011

Weight loss help please

I am 17. I am not uncomfortable with my figure, but I really want an improvement. As far as I know I am not overweight; however, I would really like to lose some weight anyway. I weight about 127 pounds and would like to weigh about 121 pounds or less (I am 5ft 6 in tall about). I have already lost some weight and was really pleased. However, I gained a bit again and have now lost some of my weight-losing confidence, so I keep on giving up now because my weight doesn't seem to be going down again. Do you guys have any tips/comments/links that you think would help me again (no dieting programs that cost please). I am looking for a dieting plan that is a long term (hopefully lifetime) effect, so that I don't suddenly gain all the weight again. Also, if you know any good small fitness plans that I could do ever day. That would be awesome. :
What are the best healthy/natural dieting program? (that shows effect within a week or so)
Do you know any good fitness programs or ideas that I can do a little bit per day? (nothin that costs)



Best Answer 

Im not any type of trainer or anything but I would tell you that gaining weight is not always bad it just depends if its fat or muscle.

If its' fat and you say your 127 lbs its not hard to make that into a sexy 127 lbs of lean muscle i have heard of worse, but I would suggest just keep on eating and do 2-3 good meals breakfast lunch dinner with like2-3 snacks peanut butter sandwich w.e , peanuts ,almonds etc (fish is really good btw has allyour oils vitamins and minerals) .try doing sometype of strength training if you can , push ups pull ups etc , go running start 1 time a day then do 2 times a day doesnt have to be for long 15 mins would do ok , sit ups try doing getting to where you can do 100 in the morning 100 afternoon 100 night and you will have the nicest stomach you can dream of, for doing such an easy task , then again this is just what I would recommend as someone who does sport.

12 comments:

  1. Before you take action to lose weight, find out how much it exceeds the norm, and do not forget that losing weight should be competent, otherwise everything is back to normal.

    I stumbled upon this blog, but I must say that I am very happy that I had the opportunity to read and make comments
    I find this article very interesting and rich in content.

    That's interesting. Posted by news at Twitter. Thanks for the link!
    Rowing machine calories burned

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would suggest doing some interval training: intense short burst of exercise with periods of slower steady state exercise in between. You can burn a lot more calories in less workout time doing interval training.
    RushFit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing she lost weight that easy. I'm also trying to lose weight by eating very little food with no rice; I have lost weight but still my belly won't reduce. Maybe because I'm always sitting in front of a computer everyday for 12 hours. Probably I can try this program. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice reply of your answer I also use your tips. Thanks for share with us.
    andrologist in delhi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Strength training is such a huge key to keeping fat off. Maintaining good muscle mass makes the job so much easier. In saying that though, you stillhave to keep the good food coming and keep the junk food to a minimal. FOPP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. Stay away from the junk food (which is extremely hard to do in today's society).

      Delete
  6. great post
    http://mrfitness11.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. A good article!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you for all these good information!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i was out of shape as a teenager too and finally saw that the food i was eating was killing me. I've only recently got in better shape and its really due to Mike Knight at Art of Strength. I've been working out there for under a year and have seen some amazing results after working with the best personal trainers in michigan http://aoskettleballs.com

    some diet changes and working out will definitely do the trick

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great advice. The body does generally continue to grow after 17. Ideal Fitness System

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post! You have a very informative article here. Thank you for sharing this tips to lose weight. I'll include this on my own flat abs plan. Here is another article you may be interested in http://abbworkoutsinfo.org.

    ReplyDelete